How to Multiple Signup with Single Email Address

This was a best way of saving our time rather then creating multiple email accounts for signup in one website. This is good features of Gmail.

Here, my email account is rebeltricks@gmail.com and I want to signup two accounts on any website for any reason. So, first I will register with rebeltricks@gmail.com and after completing registration, again I will signup with the same email address but different for the rest of the world.
So, my email account rebeltricks@gmail.com which is already registered. Now, again,

I will add dot (.) in between my email address, like :

rebel.tricks@gmail.com
re.belt.ricks@gmail.com
rebe.ltri.cks@gmail.com
reb.eltri.cks@gmail.com

[ And many more  combination ]

These all are same account for gmail but website add as a new email address & singup.

All email sent for those account will hit the original inbox (rebeltricks@gmail.com)
Enjoy ! :)
If you have any question about this article you can comment below
We are always trying to share something new and useful stuffs for you, So ask us feel free
You can share this article using share option.
Stay updated with this our blog via Facebook and Twitter. Have a Great Time..
Thanks

Post a Comment

0 Comments